Thursday 27 August 2009

One piece of something

Today, I went somewhere I haven't been going for a while, and browsed around a bit. It didn't look like it had changed much, but something seemed a bit odd. I looked around a bit more, and saw same decorations that weren't there before, something that made me feel sort of uneasy. I looked a little bit closer, and realized that they were fake. They would seem so awe inspiring to a simple person passing by, but I knew they weren't even the shells of what they were meant to be. I couldn't decide whether to laugh at the patheticness of the owner or feel bad for her. Then I left the place, not to be back for a while more. Or maybe, I should tell the owner that she should prefer real but simple decorations instead of fake images of awesome stuff. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I PERSONALLY THINK! To tell and come upfront with it. Because if happens again in future the same feelings would occur ;P And the person should Know. Because isn't right and no one else would tell her since they have no idea :D

    ReplyDelete