Saturday 25 July 2009

Somethingblaablaayoudontneedtoreadthis

...

...

So, we have to go there and find that trinket, or else, I'm going to die. Nice.

I know that you understood it, and I know that you know I understood it too. Now shut up and save your breath for the rest of the road.

Save my breath.. I wonder how many of those I have left. And I wonder what will become of me when I.. "die". Melt, or maybe evaporate, or maybe first melt and then evaporate...Or maybe snow down on people, since I don't think I can remain as a gas that long in this temperature.. or maybe, I'll just simply disappear.. What do you think?

...Damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn..

You don't have an opinion? I thought you had some experience about all these, y'know, being an elf and all.. Come on, won't you do your dear companion just a little favor before-

Shut up.

*snicker*

...

...

........

...Why do you care, then?

..W-whuh?

Why do you care, if you hate me so? Why do you help me and not just let me die, or evaporate, or melt first then eva-

WELL, I guess.. I... guess...

You guess?

I guess.. I think.. I... think.. I.. YOU HAVE YOUR USES. Sometimes. Live with it.

..Whatever you say, princess.

.....Asshole.

....

...

..

....

*snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment