Saturday 13 June 2009

Don't lie to me.

Just let me know what you TRULY think. You don't have to fake that you like me. If you don't, just tell me, without lying about how "awesome" you think I am. But if you truly do care, either show me someway that you truly care, or just say that it just doesn't matter, so neither of us waste our times. Not that most of you do, anyways. But I don't want you to waste my time. I care about you, but apparently you don't. So just tell it straight to my face. It won't feel any worse that getting ignored. I don't care how much an asshole I seem to be at the moment. I'm just telling you what I TRULY think, and I'm expecting you to do the same.

4 comments:

  1. What I truly think? Well, i truly think that you're the best friend i've ever had, and i'm not kidding. People have pretended to be friends with me in the past, and were backstabbing me all along. But you? I know you wouldn't, because I trust you, and I would trust you with my life. I love you loads, and not in the lesbian way. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you loads in the lesbian way. and if i ever ignored you, i'm sorry i was playing vidya gaems .-. but obviously i'm not important enough to be the subject of this post, so that's irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You aare, don't underrate yourself about me without asking me first ):ı

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well! personally (and sorry to other friends ily too) but I really enjoy myself with you. AAND when you come online Im happy |D I mean gosh myself its hard to pay attention to the loads of friends I have here that need it. and it sucks muuuch if a few rage that I ignore them when I dont X_X If it seem like I ever ignore you Im sorry :SSS I have rl to deal with along with the tonnes of ppl here V-V

    ReplyDelete